Monday, July 27, 2009

Caffeto Arts & Crafts Fair



I hit up the 2nd annual Caffetto Arts & Crafts Fair on Sunday, which ran from 11am until 7pm. I went early because my friend, Claire Taubenhaus, performed early in the day. Plus I wanted to finish up a weekend of running around to art events early in the day.

I felt a little in the way for being there so early, getting over to Caffetto by 11:06am. Claire was supposed to play at 11:30am, but because Vita.mn didn't post the correct times in their listing, her performance was pushed back to noon (which worked out well, since she was running late, behaving like the rock star she will soon become).

Here's Claire's Myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/clairetaubenhaus

Being the broke writer I am, I couldn't buy anything, but made sure to pick up business cards so I could purchase some of the goods later. Here's some of the cool things I found:

Annrocks Apparel
annrocks.etsy.com

2D Cloud, the creative collective behind Good Minnesotan
2dcloud.com

Margaret Nimocks
margarette.etsy.com
modmargarette.com

Kula, jewelry by Kara Hallie
kula.etsy.com

Baby Parade
collaborationthursday.blogspot.com

Nommetric8, handbags by Matthew C. Harris
nommetric8.etsy.com

Corin Aila Abert, creator of bike cozies (hands down, my favorite thing @ the fair)
kozyup.etsy.com

Lisa Yeonorowicz
oldcakepainting.etsy.com

Maybeyoushoulddie.com

ministeve.com

Tart, Vintage Button Accessories by Laura Steinkopf
tartvintage.etsy.com

France Barbeau, photographer

Urban Crawler (tag line reads, "Because All Your Friends Are Breeding")

All My Own, by Marlene Gaige
all-my-own.com
allmyown.etsy.com

Waist2Wrist, recycled belts-turn-bracelets by Brenan Waite

mariadryden.etsy.com

Nicole Eileen Lynott, artist/sculptor
nicolelynott.etsy.com
mnartists.org/Nicole_Lynott

Jessie Oleson

B's Images & Cards, photography by BobbiLe Ba

sketchbookcrafts.com

No comments: